and your health at KCPT
Our lives have changed so dramatically in such a short time. I hope this notice finds you and your loved ones in good health. I am committed to serving and keeping our patients and community as healthy as possible. Please be assured that your well-being and that of our employees and patients is my highest priority. We are now allowed to treat all patients as long as we follow the guidelines and protocols of the Department of Health and CDC and we are. I am available for any questions and for free phone consultations on my cell phone 410-262-8248.
In order to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible, we've installed the Triad Air Purifier in our office. The needlepoint ionization creates a stream of negative ions that circulate to collect dust, dander, and other particles, clumping them together and
removing them from common breathing spaces. Advanced photo catalytic oxidation and scalable purification via a UV light module work to break down odors, mold, and bacteria -- even viruses! Together, both processes work to improve the air quality of our office, leading to a more enjoyable visit overall. To learn more, please visit https://mytriadaer.com/.
We are open Mondays, Wednesdays, 7:00 am. to 6:30pm. and Fridays 7:00 am. to 5:00 pm We will have strict adherence to the Department Of Health guidelines. Please follow CDC guidance and contact your primary care physician with any concerns related to COVID-19 (see links below).
In an effort to reduce risk there will be a pre-screening before entry into the clinic. In addition, we are asking the following of you:
- Call when you arrive in the parking lot. Wait in the car till you are called to come in and we will open the door for you.
- You must wear a mask.
- Sanitize once you arrive inside the clinic, put your phone and keys, etc and the front desk area.
- Or keep phones in your car or if you do need one, please limit use. We will have trays set aside to lay them on at the front desk. We then ask that you sanitize your hands right after.
- It is encouraged you leave your credit card information on file, so as to avoid vector contamination.
- Required forms need to be completed in advance online.
Finally, in order to ensure proper social distancing I ask that you arrive at your designated time. This time is being held for you. We now have a $30 cancellation fee for cancellations or no shows within 24 hours of your appointment day and time.
I looking forward to continuing to support you in achieving optimal health during this time and always.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call my cell at 410-262-8248.
Yours in Continued Good Health,
Dr. Ross Kennard
Boost your immune System
It is your body and specifically, your immune system that impacts whether you suffer symptoms of the Coronavirus. By keeping your immune system strong, you have a better chance at fighting it and other infections. Here are some ways you can keep your immune system strong:
- Stand tall and create a positive feedback loop of mind and body. If you would like a good video to watch on how the chemical body works with posture, watch Ted Talks with Amy Cuddy.
- Reduce stress through exercise and meditation
- Get a good night’s rest. If you have difficulty sleeping try a hot bath before bed or read a good book.
- Keep up with your vitamins, especially D3 and C
- Use immune boosters: Echinacea, Goldenseal, Zinc
- Be careful and wise with alcohol consumption.
Ultimately, our exposure to the coronavirus is a given at some point. How our bodies respond to that exposure is the entire issue between getting sick and staying well.
As we stay up-to-date about COVID-19, the Maryland Chiropractic Board offers these resources:
MDH COVID-19 Website
We are always striving to stay on top of new technology and provide our patients with a convenient and enjoyable office visit. If you don't have a great experience we are not doing our job. We have some new updates to our office and are excited to share with you.
- Growing Practice: Since we opened in 2008 we have had solid and steady growth in the community. We are honored and thankful for all the patients who have put there care in our hands.
Extended Hours: With having a new doctor on board we are able to extend our hours to provide you with more options when it comes to scheduling. We are now open 6 days a week.
- New Software: We have updated our software to provide a new way of checking in, staying on top of your treatment plan and paying your bill with our new patient portal.
- Upgraded Equipment: We have added some new pieces of equipment and machines to help you on your journey to becoming the best you!