3 Ingredient Paleo Cranberry Sauce
Serves: 4-6 servings
12 ounces fresh cranberries
¾ cup fresh orange juice
½ cup honey
1. Combine cranberries, orange juice, and honey in sauce pan. Simmer over medium heat, until berries pop and sauce thickens, about 10 - 15 minutes.
2. Cool completely and refrigerate.
3. Serve at room temperature.
PALEO CORNBREAD STUFFING
- Take out your 4 eggs and bring to room temperature. I crack mine in the blender and let them sit for 20 minutes or so.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, water and ¼ cup of melted coconut oil(not hot so you don't cook the eggs) blend on low for 30 seconds.
- Then add in the coconut flour, garlic power, salt and baking soda and blend for one minute.
- Grease your baking tin with the 1 tsp coconut oil. I used two small mini loaves for this recipe.
- Pour the batter in your pans and bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Optional - if you want to get that nice golden look - 1 minute before you take the bread out of the oven, rub a small tsp of coconut oil on the top and broil on low until you get the color you want.
- In a small pot over meduim heat add the broth, ghee, cumin, sage and sea salt and whisk together over low heat for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Take the cornbread and crumble it with a fork and mix in the onion, celery and apple.
- Pour the broth mixture over it and mix well.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.